Thinking of starting bodybuilding? Feeling scared? There is no doubt that when you are starting bodybuilding you may feel scared.
Before you start body building, it is important that you must start with a workout in which you burn more calories in the long run. Most of you, may start bodybuilding trainings randomly and they may be of high levels. But at the end of the day, you may be disappointed as you will not be able to see your desired results and, will end up tired and frustrated.
A good program is that which consists of beginners’ level exercises and helps develop strength and basic muscle mass. These trainings are divided very sensibly. Exercises are divided as per your schedule and number of days on which you will be working out. Mostly newbies begin with whole body workout routine.
The workout plan that will be shared today is based on basic exercises for the whole body which you can do in your workout sessions. These exercises will be slightly different for day to day exercises. For newbies, these exercises along with proper diet and legal steroids supplements can show wonders. They can easily get their desired results within a short period of time.
Here is a sample of training workout that is best of newbies:
- Bench press; 10 reps for 3 sets
- Deadlift; 10 reps for 3 sets
- Squat; 10 reps for 3 sets
- Crunches; 20 reps for 3 sets
- Incline Dumbbell bench press; 10 reps for 3 sets
- Dumbbell overhead shoulder press; 10 reps for 3 sets
- Barbell row; 10 reps for 3 sets
- Leg press; 10 reps for 3 sets
- Stiff legged deadlift; 10 reps for 3 sets
- Calf raises; 15 reps for 3 sets
- Incline pectoral flys; 10 reps for 3 sets
- Close grip bench press; 10 reps for 3 sets
- Pull ups; 10 reps for 3 sets
- Barbell curls; 10 reps for 3 sets
- Leg extensions; 10 reps for 3 sets
- Leg curls; 10 reps for 3 sets
- Crunches; 20 reps for 3 sets
If you breakdown these workouts on the weekly basis, it will look like:
- Monday- Workout 1
- Tuesday- Day off
- Wednesday- Workout 2
- Thursday- Day off
- Friday- Workout 3
- Saturday- Day off
- Sunday – Day off
This breakdown is best for beginners. Once you have become comfortable with the workout and think that now you can increase the intensity of your workout or can perform more. You can add extra workout day in your plan. Moreover, you can also breakdown the days by dividing them into upper body and lower body workout days.
This will add extra time in your workout routine and you will be able to focus more on specific body parts. Once the workout plan is divided, it will be more intense. Let’s take a look at this type of workout plan for beginners training.
- Incline bench press: 10 reps for 3 sets
- Pectoral flys: 10 reps for 3 sets
- Deadlift: 10 reps for 3 sets
- Pull downs: 10 reps for 3 sets
- Military press: 10 reps for 3 sets
- Barbell curl: 10 reps for 3 sets
- Lose-grip bench press: 10 reps for 3 sets
- Crunches: 20 reps for 3 sets
- Squat: 10 reps for 3 sets
- Leg press: 10 reps for 3 sets
- Leg curls: 10 reps for 3 sets
- Calf raises: 15 reps for 3 sets
- Leg raises: 20 reps for 3 sets
Beginners can divide these trainings as:
- Monday: Upper Body
- Tuesday: Lower Body
- Wednesday: Day off
- Thursday: Upper Body
- Friday: Lower Body
- Saturday and Sunday: Day off
Whatever training you opt or plan to do, it is important that before starting them you must do a little bit of warm up so that you can make your blood flow and prepare your body for the training. Before doing any workout one must do an at least 20 minutes cardio and after the training must perform stretching routine.
To gain success it is important that you must start from its basics. Don’t select the intermediate or expert level exercises in the beginning. Start with 8 to 10 weeks of basic training plan and gradually move to intermediate level and then expert level trainings.
It is important that you must accompany these exercises with proper diet and legal steroids bodybuilding supplements. You can choose individual as well as stacks to get effective and efficient results.